Hi from Minnesota!! I'm excited to tell you that Juls Art Niche has honored me with the Stylish Blogger Award! I am having so much fun this year visiting beautiful blogs, meeting so many lovely creative people, getting such inspiration and checking out a few challenges.
This really helps get the creative juices going and it is fun to meet like minded creative blog friends from all over the world. Now, upon acceptance of the award I am to follow these rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
Thank you, Julie of Juls Art Niche , you have such a lovely creative, informative blog.
I have so much to learn yet about blogging.
Thank you so much for this award.... I had vowed I would be a more active blogger in 2011 and I am excited that you like my blog!
2. You share 7 things about yourself.
Wow this is hard...
I am a creative dreamer, so I dream and don't think about myself!
Seven things about me you may not know:
1) My dear hubby and I were born less than twelve hours apart, at the same birthing house in a small town, met again at age 16, now age 55 I am so much in love with him.
2) My favorite color when I was a kid was Yellow.... now if someone would ask me my favorite color I just don't know! Does that mean I like them all!
3) I sing in two choirs at church, mixed and the Angel choir... that's right I am an ANGEL!!! lol
4) I am terrified of spiders, but snakes, lizards and mice no problem.
5) I preformed at Homecoming half -time, twirling a fire baton!
High School that is.
6) I was raised on a small beef farm, rural Fillmore County, have two sisters.
7)My dream someday is to have an Art showing of my work in a Gallery, no formal art training, so wish me luck.
3. Award 7 recently discovered blogs and contact them to let them know they've been awarded.